Procurement supports the mid- and long-term goals of the start-up by following the overall business strategy
The earlier start-ups focus on building procurement capabilities, the easier the way to value focus will be
Procurement strategy can be derived along six key dimensions from INVERTO procurement framework to achieve value impact
Spend transparency is key to derive the right measures for start-up procurement and effective cost management
Category tree structures the procurement volume along similar goods and services with common supply and demand markets
Start-Up ressources for supplier management should be allocated to key partners and strategic suppliers
10 Entrepreneurial success factors
1) Be passionate.
2) Maintain focus.
3) Work hard. And focus on things you can control.
4) Be willing to take action and make decisions. – Fast!
5) Enjoy the journey. And do not plan with the exit scenario.
6) Be flexible but persistent. Build resilience!
7) Know your own core skills and strengths. And trust the team.
8) Focus on execution.
9) Conncetions. And maybe luck.
10) Entrepreneurial knowledge